No apartment for rent near UNC-Chapel Hill is complete without a fitness center. With the convenience of an onsite fitness studio, you can prepare for any of the many upcoming races this year.
Our fitness facility is equipped with all of the equipment you need to train for a race or fulfill your fitness resolution. Because it is open 24 hours, you can train around a busy schedule.
High-quality equipment will keep your heart pumping. The heated pool is also a great place to finish off a workout if you are training for one of the several local triathlons.
This year, there is a long list of races and fun runs:
- The UNC Wellness Super Sprint Triathlon is fast approaching. It will be a 250-yard swim, nine-mile bike ride, and 5K run held on August 10, 2014.
- Created to fund money for breast cancer research, the 16th Annual Tar Heel Trot is a fun 5K that will occur on September 7, 2014.
- Get Heeled does not yet have a date set, but it will likely be held in September. It is a family-friendly 5K that raises money for UNC’s pediatric oncology clinic.
- On October 5, 2014, participate in the Ramblin’ Rose Triathlon. Female empowerment is the central theme of this 250-yard swim, nine-mile cycle, and two-mile run.
- The Ronathon 5K on the UNC campus is November 8, 2014. This race will benefit Alpha Delta Pi and the Ronald McDonald House of Chapel Hill.
Contact us and learn more about our 24-hour fitness center and an apartment for rent near UNC-Chapel Hill.