Finding a great apartment doesn’t work if every member of your family can’t come along. At Chapel Hill North Apartments, we are proud to be pet friendly and cannot wait to welcome your pet home! To get started, it’s just $350 for the first pet and $200 for the second, with $25 monthly pet rent. (As an added bonus, we accept bunny rabbits for no additional pet fee!) We’re sure you have more questions, and we have just a few more policies and guidelines for pet owners, so let’s answer a few now:
- Pets can be up to 75 pounds fully grown and must have a photo and their immunization papers. Certain breeds, reptiles and exotic species are prohibited. Ask the leasing team for more information!
- Only the pets you list on your signed lease addendum can occupy your apartment, so make sure you make it official! At Chapel Hill North Apartments, we want to make your pet part of our community!
- Be sure to grab a bag when you leave out to walk your pet. We also provide pet waste stations at various points throughout the property to assist you.
- North Carolina State Law requires that all dogs stay on a lease while outside.
- As a resident of Chapel Hill North Apartments, you are liable for any injuries or damage to a person or property caused by your pet.
We would LOVE to meet your pets and YOU, so stop by today and take a look at our beautiful apartments and townhomes for rent in Chapel Hill, NC. See you soon!